Oren Gross Partner
Oren has extensive experience in complex litigation disputes in a wide variety field of law, including corporate law, shareholders disputes, contractual disputes, class actions, administrative law, inheritance laws and white collar.
Oren represents companies and individual clients, in a broad range of matters, within his fields of expertise.
Oren is also one of the founders of “Bazelet” association (a non-profit organization), which primarily focuses on education and supporting the families of fallen soldiers who served in one of the IDF’s elite units and commemorating their loved ones. Oren served for a decade (2008-2017) as a member of the managing board and still acts (voluntarily) as its legal counsel.
Prior of founding SHGR, Oren was a partner at Meitar| Law Offices.
- Representing Korea Motors Israel Ltd., Mediterranean Car Agency Ltd., Mr. Michael Levi and Mr. Achiad Levi in a $50 million lawsuit and a NIS 5 million counterclaim regarding the distribution rights of Kia cars in Israel.
- Representing Cellcom Ltd. in a $30 million lawsuit that was filed against it by one of its distributors, and which involved contract, tort and telecommunication law issues.
- Representing the Danish international construction company Per Aarsleff A/S in a NIS 50 million claim and counterclaim regarding the construction of the ‘Hayovel Port’ in Ashdod, involving contract law issues.
- Representing Universal Music Group in insolvency proceedings issued against MMG.
- Representing Mr. Gil Dankner in various legal proceedings, involving, inter alia, Dor Chemicals Ltd.
- Representing Tnuva Ltd., Sides Ltd., E. Schnapp & Co. Works Ltd. and Rushdi Food Industries Ltd. in several class actions filed against them.
- Representing Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Haifa Chemicals South Ltd. and officers of these companies in various criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings involving environmental protection, including in indictments issued against the companies and their managers; a precedential class action; civil actions in an amount of tens of millions of Shekels; and a petition against the Ministry of Environmental Protection regarding the conclusions of a governmental committee concerning a major pollution event – all involving a wide range of environmental, regulatory, administrative, tort and contract law issues.
- Representing Cellcom Ltd. in criminal, civil and administrative proceedings concerning the operation of cellular communication facilities, which included a wide range of environmental, regulatory, administrative, tort and planning and construction law issues.
Tel Aviv University, Israel (LL.M, Magna cum Laude, 2005)
The College of Management Academic Studies, Israel (LL.B, Magna cum Laude, 2000)
The College of Management Academic Studies, Israel (B.A in Finance, Magna cum Laude, 2000)
Israel Bar, 2001
Hebrew and English